On the 3-day-long Merchants Carnival 2022 held in Bengaluru final week, the newbies obtained to be taught a number of the methods of the commerce from the masters of the sport like Sivakumar Jayachandran, Tremendous Dealer Lakshya, Rajesh Sriwastava, Santosh Pasi, Jegathesan Durairaj, Nayan Pokharkar, Harshubh Shah and others.
Listed here are the highest 5 learnings:
- Ace scalper Sivakumar Jayachandran believes in following the motion of sensible cash, with out which he says a retail dealer is sort of a sitting duck. “I might be bullish or bearish on the identical day relying on the place the sensible cash is transferring. A scalper’s job is to not win the struggle however win the battle,” he instructed contributors on the carnival. On a given day, he’s searching for a window of 3-5 minutes to earn money.
- Chennai-based choice vendor Jegathesan Durairaj, aka Jegan, says his focus is now on taking a look at controlling drawdowns. “My analysis is predicated on controlling my loss quite than searching for a revenue,” he stated.
- Financial institution Nifty scalper Pranav Daure suggests merchants to make use of solely extra capital mendacity round with them and commerce solely as soon as a day. “Extreme buying and selling will result in a burnout,” he stated, including that he shuts down his buying and selling desk after making 1 per cent revenue on a typical day.
- Tremendous dealer Lakshya says you will need to perceive cash administration and place measurement to restrict your losses, survive and thrive available in the market.
- Possibility vendor Sharique Samsudheen says buying and selling is simple however merchants make it troublesome. “You need to take a look at buying and selling as a enterprise and never as a aggressive sport,” he says.
(Disclaimer: Suggestions, solutions, views and opinions given by the specialists are their very own. These don’t characterize the views of Financial Occasions)